Alpine Cloud Green Tea Spring Bud Gift Box 500g
Regular price $99.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Product information: (as shown in the picture below)；
- Green tea is produced in the mountains which are above 1000 meters above sea level, surrounded by mountains and clouds. The fresh air and the large temperature difference between day and night make the tea more tender.
- The dry tea sticks are tightly knotted, compact and beautiful, with curly buds and leaves. Influenced by the high mountain spring water, the tea leaves are much greener. The buds and leaves are unfolded, the bottom of the leaves is tender and yellow, thick and full, and the strips are more neat.
- The tea leaves slowly open at the bottom of the cup, with tender green and soft, tangy aroma, bright tea soup, mellow taste, long aftertaste, delicate and smooth, and relatively resistant to foaming.
- High Mountain Green Tea is rich in protein, various vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Vitamin C in green tea is 3 to 5 times that of lemon. This tea is packed with antioxidants that help to protect your body from the damaging effects of free radi-c-als.
- Our High Mountain Green Tea offers a refreshing and healthy beverage choice for tea lovers looking to incorporate the benefits of green tea into their daily routine. With every sip, you'll experience a refreshing and rejuvenating taste, transporting you to earthy mountains.